November 1 started with Tyler playing the offertory in church on the piano. He is taking lessons with a different piano method called "Simply Music" this year. He is practicing willingly and seems to be enjoying it. He's doing an excellent job, so his hours of practicing are definitely paying off. He currently has 9 songs memorized and played 4 of them for the offertory in church. I uploaded my quick camera videos of each below - although I missed the beginning of a couple as I was stopping the video from the song below.
We are trying to wind down with fall harvest, but due to rain the season keeps dragging on. Yesterday the whole family spent time in the field. Andrew went with Dad in the tractor and grain cart for a while, Ryan worked the tractor and grain cart for a number of hours, Tyler went to town in the truck, and I took 3 loads of milo to town in the semi truck (with Grant going along on one). It seemed to be a family affair in the milo field. While waiting at the elevator, I decided I needed to capture the work Grant and I were doing on film.
He enjoyed playing with the water bottle.

Self portrait

Taking "self portrait" pictures doesn't always work real great.
1 comment:
I love the music! Proud of you, Tyler! And all you farmers, too!
Love you all, fh
Post a Comment