As Thanksgiving is approaching, I would like to give thanks for all the things I have in my life to be thankful for -- here are just a few: my wonderful husband of 15 years, my beautiful children that make me laugh daily, my job and the gift each of my students brings into my life, my incredible family and the amazing family I gained 15 years ago, my church family, my NFED family, all the "things" I'm blessed with having, and of course, a God who is forgiving and provides unconditional love. Thank you!!!

The gorgeous sunset out our garage --- blessed with the beauty
and peacefulness of the country.

The privilege to have a home to put Christmas lights on
(which to note - we've never done before because no one would be able to see them)

A small tractor for my husband to find many uses for:)

The innocence of children - and laughter of course
And lastly, the gift from God that my 15 month old is walking everywhere and happy as can be (except of course when he falls and bumps his head:)
1 comment:
What a beautiful post! I am thankful for YOU!
Post a Comment