Monday, November 9, 2009

Andrew Reading books

Tonight before bed Andrew went and chose 2 books for Tyler to read to him. Well, I walked in the room to see Andrew reading them instead of Tyler. It was so cute I had to get the camera and video it. This age is so fun for things like this.






The other exciting thing at our house is that Grant took 3 steps Sunday evening. But, when we tried to get him to do it again, he wouldn't. We think his brain was saying, "You want me to walk now . . . sorry, I'll do it on my own time." So, we'll wait until HE decides it is time to walk again.

2 comments:

Shaun & Kaitlen Ortman said...

Hmmm... I think someone has read these books before! He has perfected the "memorization reading technique."

So cute!

Alan and Kristen said...

So cute and smart, even if it may be a little memorization! I was so glad to finally meet your two little ones. We've seen you, Chris, and Ryan in the past two years, but not your little guys.