Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Look

Here are a couple "new look" pictures. Decided it was time for a new "Huxman Boys" picture so took this one after the Easter service on Sunday. Mr. Mover/Shaker Andrew couldn't hardly sit still long enough for the picture --- he's already trying to get up.


This is how Tyler and Grant enjoyed the trip to Kansas City Tuesday for Tyler's appointment. I was wishing I could sleep too, but I had to drive instead.

Now for the before and after foot for Tyler. Yes, some healing will still come, but thought it was OK to show the "new foot" now that he can take his splint off once a day.









1 comment:

Shaun & Kaitlen Ortman said...

No wonder he's in so much pain, they moved his toes a lot. It looks good! And I can't imagine Andrew not sitting still for a picture :).