Sunday, April 5, 2009

4-wheeling

Ryan and I were able to spend a whole day with just the two of us yesterday. We went 4-wheeling at Randolph OVR area with Dale & Janet, Shaun & Kaitlen, Jason & Sara (yes, they drove in from Indiana for the day), Vance & Candy, Kaitlen's brother Christopher and friend Jerrod, and Mark, Devin, and Nolin (who drove from Indiana with Jason and Sara). We had a GREAT day with perfect weather. At first there was concern that it might rain, but it ended up warm and not very windy (not like when we got home). Ryan enjoyed the mud a little more than I did, but we managed to finish the day without being too muddy.

Ready to go through the mud

Dale & Janet, Candy & Vance

Ryan on the jump - he said,
"That's fun Mom, and addictive!"

1 comment:

Shaun & Kaitlen Ortman said...

I'm glad you didn't back out! We had a great time with you.