Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's A BOY!!!

Just a quick little note to let you all know that our baby boy has arrived!
Grant David Huxman
August 20, 2008
1:31 AM
5 lbs. 7 oz.
19" long
We are at Wesley Medical Center in Wichita. We are all doing fine. Grant has been in the room with us the whole time and is eating and "hopefully" growing. The plan is to go home tomorrow, August 22 (Friday) as long as he appears to be eating well and gaining a little weight. We'll post more with pictures as soon as we are home. Thank you all for your prayers! We believe he is a BEAUTIFUL baby. He looks just like his brothers - you can definitely tell he is a Huxman boy.

6 comments:

Shaun & Kaitlen Ortman said...

He is so PRECIOUS!!! Can't wait to see him again! Enjoy your "vacation" away from home and work. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see photos of him with his big brothers.
Malinda

Anonymous said...

Congrats again and thanks for the call. I'm sure we'll be talking again soon. Hope everything is going well!
Kristin

Anonymous said...

congratulations you guys! What a great name Grant David. I was just thinking of you yesterday at a ballgame with Tara Tyler and the boys, went home to find you DID have the baby.
Joyful blessings to you all!
(try for a girl NEXT TIME????)

AshliAGMG said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Kristin filled me in on everything and I am thrilled with your news of your precious baby boy! Hugs to you SIX!!! xoxo
Ashli

Christina said...

Congrats! I hope everyone is adjusting well to being at home as a family of six now. I bet his brothers are doing such a good job as big brothers.