Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here's Grant!


Sorry it has taken so long! Our computer is still messed up so I had to find a different computer to load these on. Here are pictures of our precious baby boy, Grant! He is doing very well --- eating well, growing, sleeping --- all the typical little baby things to do. He currently weighs about 5 lbs 2 oz. Ryan and Tyler are proud big brothers. They love to cuddle with him and watch him. Now Andrew, that is becoming a little different story. I think he hit the "not so sure I like this other little one in the house" point. But, last night was a little better. We'll see. Grant is doing a great job sleeping at night --- about 3 hours at a time, and then he goes right back to sleep. Good thing because we are TOO OLD to be up too much in the night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grant is adorable. I love the photo of him and Tyler.

I guess I need to come your way to rescue my buddy Andrew!

Malinda

Anonymous said...

Grant is precious!! Congrats on your newest addition. I am so glad to hear things are going well. Don't worry too much about Andrew. It is just an adjustment phase. Oh, I remember those times well :) Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Tara Tyler

Anonymous said...

He's precious! The picture of Tyler and Grant brought tears to my eyes. Tyler looks SO PROUD and SO HAPPY! Hope to talk to you soon! Big HUGS and KISSES to you all!

AshliAGMG said...

Precious! Handsome! All 4 boys are adorable and I can see how proud Ryan and Tyler are of their baby brother... Andrew will come around once he knows he has a best friend and playmate for life! hee hee ;) Thinking of you all everyday!! Lots of love from VA... Ashli