Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Andrew and Mud -- Let's Be Friends






You can see that Andrew thoroughly enjoyed the MUD!!!! Let's just say MUD, MUD, and MORE MUD! Now we have to make sure he doesn't find any puddles or he is instantly in them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, DeAnn!! I will check this regularly! Hopefully this will be a way to keep in touch with major things in your life before they appear on my front lawn!! Seriously, maybe this will help us keep in touch since we are so pathetic at it!

Traci said...

Great pictures DeAnn!! I am so glad the house will have a basement, now I wont have to worry everytime there is a tornado up there.

Shaun & Kaitlen Ortman said...

I was waiting to see these pictures! How cute is Andrew!!!! And you actually got all the mud out of those clothes :). So I guess you figured out the picture thing, see you later!

kristin said...

okay, yes.

i bet we'll stay in better touch through this blogland.

but nothing takes the place of a good old SOS.

and oh, i love the mud pictures.

Lynda said...

Do you not feed your kids?

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris and DeAnn, Looks like the house is coming along. We did a photo diary when we built our house and it's a great way to document all that goes into building. The boys look like enjoying the summer and are good helpers on the farm. Can't wait to see it in person at our first NNP reunion.
Sharon