Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to School list of Firsts

First . . .
* time as a teacher to start school after Labor Day
* year of Junior High for Ryan (the 6th-8th grade is all departmentalized as the junior high)
* year Tyler is playing football
* for Ryan to be one of the managers for the junior high football team
* year for Andrew to begin preschool
* year for me to teach 6th-8th grade science
* time the whole family is sick the week before school starts
* time to buy school supplies for Andrew
* time Grant will be at the sitter by himself (every Tues. and Thurs. morning)
* to see Chris get up even earlier than he has to for work to run on the treadmill in the mornings
As we go into the year with many firsts, there are also many things that we'll benefit from due to the routine of a schedule, which it is definitely time for.   

1 comment:

Coach's Wife said...

Thank you so much for your donation to the Kyrie Foundation Twilight Walk. I just found out how to see all the pledges and I noticed your name. I am so thankful for your generosity and support. You are such a kind hearted person! I was wondering if you might send me your personal email address so that I could share a story with you. You can send it to amynelsonmom.nelson@gmail.com. Thanks so much!
Amy Nelson