
Happy Father's Day and Birthday (the 21st) to my wonderful husband!
We feel blessed as a family to have you in our life:) We Love You!!!!
Each year Chris gets the best present he could ever want for his birthday - - - HARVEST!

Combine in the field on the first night of cutting

The helpers (Ryan has already spent close to 20 hours in the grain cart)

Unloading --- my favorite part to watch --- the wheat being augured out.

That looks like trouble:) Andrew said, "I have to wear jeans, boots, and have my cell phone, because that's what farmers do!" He's had jeans, boots, and a cell phone (of course an old one that doesn't work) with him every time he's gone to the field.

Happy to be in the field

Meals in the field - one of the things I love to be a part of, even if it does mean hours of preparation in the kitchen:)

Grant LOVED the lasagna!

Grant's first trip this year to town in the truck! Ryan was kind enough to go along too!

What a precious picture of a wonderful father!!!
And this is why I love the country . . . what a beautiful scene to end the first day of harvest with!

1 comment:
Great harvest pictures! I have so many fond memories of taking supper to the field with my mom and catching a few combine rides - and of course riding to the elevator in the grain truck!
Post a Comment