Now he can start working on his basketball shot in the basement this winter
(an old coach loves that idea:)
We also gave Andrew our gifts tonight ---
a 3 ft. by 2 ft. John Deere tractor puzzle
(which he already did excellent with putting it together),
(which he already did excellent with putting it together),
and the most important gift for every child . . . . .
We made a small cake in a mug and sang Happy Birthday!
Andrew was a nice big brother and shared it with Grant. Now, we are looking at having a MUCH needed early night to bed. Andrew's day went great as he declared all day, "I'm 3 mommy, is this what I am" (as he held up 3 fingers with a HUGE grin on his face). We are so blessed to have shared our last 3 years with Andrew. He is onery most of the time, but also gives us MANY laughs:)
Now we'll look towards mastering the potty training - ugh! That's our next hurdle to cross - but again I'm sure he'll bring many laughs our way in the process.
1 comment:
happy birthday!!
Post a Comment