It's been a while since I've posted. Most things are still the same, although I'm requesting prayers (as Kaitlen Ortman did) about State Budget Cuts to Education. I am in the same situation she is of being non-tenured so unsure whether there will be a job for me next year as there is talk of cutting teaching positions in our district. Please pray that God will put me where I need to be and take care of my family. I have a hard time letting go of the "control" but know I need to do that. I'm working on it.
You may be wondering why I titled this "Growing Up". Well, my 2 year old, Andrew, sure has been "growing up". It seems like he's aged tremendously in the last few weeks. His speech has come leaps and bounds and he's now started singing complete songs (he used to just sing part of Rock a Bye Baby). His newest complete song is the "ABC's" ---- yes, he does know them completely. Thought I'd post a video of him singing them. Enjoy!!!
. . . . And, if anyone is still interested in purchasing any raffle tickets, you have until March 5. Thanks!
4 comments:
Trusting that God knew this was going to happen long before the rest of us. I know He has a plan. And....way to go Andrew! You're getting so smart!
That was so cute! I am praying for you and everyone else in this time of uncertainty!
too cute. He is just following in the family tradition!
Hey--my little Andrew is growing up :)
I have a few connections within Illinois education....you could always move to Mascoutah.
Post a Comment