* They had to get pulled out!
A family of six enjoying life and determined to spread awareness about Ectodermal Dysplasia, and our life with two children having EEC Syndrome
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
4 Wheeling Last Saturday
Last Saturday we took a day trip to Tuttle Creek ATV area near Randolph, KS. We had a great time with friends, and the scenery is so beautiful. It was a nice relaxing day away, topped of by dinner at Brookville Hotel in Abilene. Tyler had a better invitation to a friends house, so we allowed Ryan to bring along his friend, Ethan. Shortly into the day, Chris let Ryan drive. I wasn't so sure about that, but have to admit, I think he drives as well as I do, if not better. He really has a knack for it. I was very proud of how careful he was and just the fact that he really did know what he was doing. He has that natural "farm" understanding, and the four wheeler falls right in that category (along with tractors, machinery, etc.) What a wonderful day!!!
Ryan took Ethan for a "short ride" by the lake (it was a VERY short ride:)
* They had to get pulled out!
* They had to get pulled out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment