Thursday, October 15, 2009

What do these three things have in common?

Football . . . . onery . . . . NBA game . . . . -----------------------------------------------------

The Huxman BOYS!

FOOTBALL: Ryan's Hurricane football team is now 2-3, after winning the last two games. They've become pretty fun to watch. This last weekend they had team pictures. Of course, mom was there with her camera too trying to get some shots. He was also chosen to be one of the captains for the game and was very pumped about it (they rotate it around). He's number 58.


The Moundridge boys - (Ryan is in the right back) and no, he really is not that much shorter than the others. It must have just been the angle the picture was taken.

The 5th grade Hurricanes

The coin toss


ONERY: I don't think anyone will be surprised to see who made the pictures for this heading. Here is his activity while mom is trying to get dinner on the table the other night. It was pretty cute!

Couldn't reach anymore from the floor so had to sit on the counter.

Higher, and Higher --- when he let go it fell over!

NBA GAME: Since we don't get the opportunity very often, we took advantage of the NBA exhibition game coming to Wichita to Charles Koch Arena. We knew the older two boys would LOVE it - and they did. I will admit, I don't ever need to see another professional basketball game in person, I'd prefer college any day. It is one more thing I can check off my list of things I've done. We had a fun evening:)

Proof that I do participate in these things also:)


The Jump - Orlanda Magic vs. New Orleans Hornets

The boys

No comments: