Monday, November 10, 2008

Trick or Treaters

I'm about a week late getting this posted, but I thought
better late than never. It was a beautiful night for trick or treating --- very nice weather and not too windy (like it's been lately). We didn't end up leaving the house until later (around 7:30) because Chris was cutting milo. We mainly went to family members and hit a couple other houses along the way, although most of our time consisted of driving --- making sure we made it to Moundridge, half-way to Halstead, and then to Newton. Here's a picture of the Huxman Boys: Ryan - the football player with Grant - his football, Tyler - spiderman, and Andrew - the skunk with the sticker saying "little stinker" (couldn't have had a more perfect nametag). They had a good time and the oldest (Ryan) actually fell asleep in the car at 9:15 and didn't even enjoy any of our time in Newton. Maybe the "football" just got too heavy for him to carry --- ha, ha!


3 comments:

kristin said...

okay, that football/football player thing is about the cutest thing i've seen.

seriously cute.

Lynda said...

cute football- I love it! Your boys are growing up!

Every Day Blessings said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am having fun posting and making it part of my life. I found DeAnn's name when we lived in Idaho. She is definately not a Deanna, so it suits her. Would you mind if i put your blog on my blog list? I didn't know the rice family had a blog. Your family is darling.Blessings!