Great, Kristen Koller tagged me now, so I guess I'm supposed to say 6 things about myself that you may or may not know. Here it goes!
1) I have returned to work since my maternity leave and things are going well.
2) I have 18 students in my classroom and 17 parents came for conferences --- I'd say a pretty good ratio - 94%.
3) I have never been very interested in politics and never cared too much about it. For some reason, this year I've been very interested in everything that is going on (although, Kristen, they are driving me crazy too). I think I am taking more of an interest because our country is having some major issues right now and things don't seem to be getting any better. I really hope something changes. I guess the other reason I may be more involved is because I finally decided to grow up. Who knows!
4) I have a tendency to be late places --- and some how, having 4 children is not helping that right now. ALTHOUGH, I have gotten to school before 8:00 every single day so far. We'll see if I can say that in May (school doesn't start until 8:10).
5) We just got a car. Chris will be driving it back and forth to work. Should get much better gas mileage than his pickup, and much fewer miles (87,000 compared to 260,000). It is a Buick Lacrosse --- we are enjoying it (or I should say Chris has been).
6) We are supposed to be closing on our house the first part of December. We'll see. We finally got our light fixtures chosen - YEAH! I'm not good at decisions, but have survived the whole house decision process so far.
Alright, now I'm tagging Ashli, Melissa, Molly, and Kaitlen.
2 comments:
Okay, now I've been tagged three times! (And I still have not done anything about it) We'll see if I get to it.
How about an update on Grant. . .
Post a Comment